The branch of law that regulates almost every area of life is administrative law. This branch of law regulates the legal relations that arise between different subjects
in contact with state and local government authorities. Administrative law includes legal norms which indicate the principles of operation of administrative bodies and the activities performed by them.
Substantive and formal administrative law
Administrative law is divided into substantive and formal. Substantive administrative law contains norms of administrative law which determine the structure of administrative bodies, the tasks they perform and the rights and obligations of entities in administrative relations. Administrative law can be found in almost every field, therefore it is regulated by many normative acts. Administrative law, on the other hand, formal law is the norms that define the mode of operation of administrative bodies.
The norms of administrative law are of an absolutely binding character. This means that the entities to which they are addressed must proceed in a manner precisely defined in the standard. An important distinguishing element of administrative law is also the fact that one of the subjects of administrative relations is always an administrative authority which has been granted the power to apply coercive measures.
Since administrative law regulates so many areas of everyday life, it is one of the most important branches of law, which is often very difficult to understand. The multitude of regulations and provisions in administrative law and frequent changes in administrative procedures arouse reluctance. Therefore, more and more people decide to entrust their administrative matters to a professional.
The Law Office of Joanna Jakubowska – Zawady advocate provides a wide range of legal services related to the issues covered by administrative law. The team of our Law Office has practice and experience in conducting cases in the field of administrative law, therefore our service is addressed not only to individuals but also to entrepreneurs. The team of our Law Firm each approaches each of the presented circumstances in an individual way, therefore the legal solutions presented by us are unique and innovative. Deciding to cooperate with our Law Firm you will receive the necessary support based on the presentation and explanation of actions, which the Law Firm will take and substantive assistance in conducting administrative proceedings, which will allow for efficient conduct of proceedings before administrative authorities.
Legal assistance provided by us includes not only representation in front of public and local administration bodies, but also drawing up all the letters related to
with the initiation and conduct of administrative proceedings, in particular: applications, complaints, appeals, complaints The Law Firm additionally appears in proceedings related to
with the issue of certificates, permits, concessions and draws up legal opinions on substantive administrative law and administrative procedure.
Our team consists of specialists providing legal assistance in matters related to:
- construction law, in particular:
- representation of process participants during proceedings by administrative authorities;
- assistance during the process of obtaining a decision on building conditions
/ …of land use;
- assistance during the process of obtaining a building permit / notification of construction works / construction;
- assistance during the process of obtaining a building permit / notification of construction works / construction; assistance during the process of obtaining a building permit;
- legal aid in the area of legalisation of construction arbitrage;
- real estate law, in particular compensation for expropriation;
- broadly understood investments, e.g. construction and road investments;
- planning pensions and adiacency fees;
- obtaining permits, concessions, licenses related to conducting business activity;
- drawing up applications, complaints, letters, appeals to all local government bodies
and public administration as well as courts;
- assistance related to housing and cooperative issues.